- It appears that China is not buying U.S. soybeans anymore in a move reported on just before trade talks open up in Beijing.
- China cancelled nearly 63,000 metric tons of soybean purchases ending on April 19th in a message to Washington leading up to trade talks in Beijing. Soybeans are the top agricultural product being exported to China.
- Xi Jin Ping and China reinforcing Marxism as the "True Path"
- “We must grasp Marxist theory and education, deepen students’ understanding of the theoretical and practical meaning of Marxism, as well as its historic necessity and scientific accuracy,” Xi said, according to the official Xinhua news agency.
- "Marx was Right" chat show debuts on State Run TV in China
- CEO of Siemens says 2018's economic risk to growth stems from geopolitics
- North Korea meeting at DMZ has potential to either lower or heighten tensions on the Korean Peninsula as other geopolitical realities around the world compete for attention including Iran Deal, Syria and China trade war.
America's Geopolitical HQ:
Est. April, 2018
Rep. Terry Baxter, (Chairman, International Relations Committee for the State of Iowa Legislature and CEO of Go Serve Global)