- Both U.S. and Israeli intelligence officials agree on secret Iran nuclear warhead program
- Nail in the coffin for Iran deal?
- What does this mean for North Korea and Syria?
- As I predicted it will continue to ratchet up tensions in the Middle East and that cancelling the Iran Deal will be the largest geopolitical event of the year because it will trigger other bigger issues in the region as well as tension with BOTH Gog, Magog (Russia and China).
- Condoleeza Rice, former National Security Advisor says leaving the Iran Deal will not be a big deal for America...what she doesn't say is that it will be a huge deal for the Middle East and Russia, China. It will be a major blow to them and their global ambitions at home and abroad
Today's Key Points:
America's Geopolitical HQ:
Est. April, 2018
Rep. Terry Baxter, (Chairman, International Relations Committee for the State of Iowa Legislature and CEO of Go Serve Global)